Vacant Posts in Chenab College 2023 – Urgent Teaching Jobs for females and males in Pakistan. The Jhang Educational Trust invites candidates for government jobs of Vacant Posts in Chenab College.
All information required for Vacant Post in Chenab College 2023 – Urgent Teaching Jobs for females and males in Pakistan is given below:
Vacant Posts in Chenab College
|General Subject Teacher||(BPS-16)(Female)|
Salaries of Jobs – Urgent Teaching Jobs for females and males
Candidates will be recruited on a contract basis against a lump sum pay of Rs. 35000/ – per month for three years extendable and will be regularized on the recommendation of the principal concerned.
Submit Application for Job and Merit Criteria [Urgent Teaching Jobs]
having M.A/M.Sc/BS (16 Years Education) in the relevant teaching
subject with at least 1st division from a recognized University by HEC are
eligible to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned
English medium institutions only.
Age Limit: 40 Years
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk
Application Form Charges
Application and Application Scrutiny Charges Rs. 750/- (including Rs. 150/- Departmental Charges) to be paid through 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/ Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/ Easy paisa/ Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip.
Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy of are prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) and educational documents duly attested at National Testing Service, through courier / Pakistan Post, and 2nd copy of the application along with a copy of educational documents will be sent to the address: (Office of deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph No:047-9200036).
The Last Date for Application Submission
The Last date for application submission is 30.09.2023.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The competent authority can change or cancel the number of posts and the date of the test/interview at any time without any prior notice.
- Written tests will be conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) at Chenab College Jhang. The date and venue of the test will be communicated to the candidates by the National Testing Service (NTS).
- Candidates can download their roll No. slips from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditioons.
APPLY NOW: https://portal.nts.org.pk/Alldetail/MjAyNjI=