Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applicants from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of the Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for ADP SCHEME Titled: “STRENGTHENING OF MEDICINE SUPPLY CHAIN SYSTEM ACROSS PRIMARY & SECONDARY HOSPITALS“
The Qualifications & Experience for Career Opportunities
The qualification and experience required for the posts is following below:
- Master’s degree (two years) in computer Science or information Technology or Computer/Software Engineering (Second Division) or Bachelor’s degree (four years) Computer /Software Engineering (Second Division) from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Two years Post-Qualification Experience of public/private sector organization in following areas:
- Angular 2+ with Typerscript
- MVC .Net, ASP .Net Core/C#
- SQL store procedure, Functions & Triggers
- EF &EF Core
Vacancies Available and Salary
|Post||Vacancies||Pay Per Month|
Terms and Conditions for the Career Opportunities
- The above positions are being on contract basis under the recruitment policy 2022 of the government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & special disabled person = 15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organizations will be as per current government policy.
- The continuous service in public sector organization rendered by the candidate ill be deducted from the upper age limit.
- Disabled candidates/special persons shall attach proof of registration from social welfare department along with disability certificates issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of the Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate for the test/interview.
- Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The age of candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will loaded to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalent, will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be communicated through Email/Call/SMS by the department.
- Complete original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice.
- The department reserves the right to be reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms and Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of department on all masters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria shall be final.
How to apply for submission of application?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, cop CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1link 1Bill participating
Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS
Express Counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee
slip . Only 1Bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications completed in all the respect should reach NTS till 25th September positively.Incomplete
applications or applications received after due date or closing office
hours on the last date for the submission of applications will not be
- The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing
Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of
The Official Advertisement for Career Opportunities From Govt of Punjab
Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”
The last Application Date: 2023-09-25
For further information, You can contact to National Testing Service (NTS) using website (www.nts.org.pk)
You can also contact with Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab using the phone number mentioned in the last of official advertisement.