BLOGGING Full Course for Beginners [FREE] | Step-by-Step Guide
Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone! There are two platforms which are safe using like YouTube andBlogger for generating money to connect with Google AdSense. Google AdSense: Auto ads will automatically place your ads
where they are likely to perform best. Increase users revenue whether
it’s on smartphone, desktop, or tablet. Optimized for user’s Revenue.
In this article, we will discuss about Blogger to earn money online without any investment. Earn $200-300 monthly from blogging. Let’s learn how to earn money from blogging and how to start a free blog.
BLOGGING: The Fastest way to make money
I was searching a topic “How to earn money without investment” on google, and I find two best ways:
- Blogger (with Google AdSense)
- YouTube (with Google AdSense)
These were the two popular methods to earn from internet to connect with a Google service called Google Adsense. You can start earning an income by writing blogs (in popular languages), offering your skills, digital marketing, and expertise as a freelancer. Blog writing is a popular and unique way to make money online because it does not necessarily require any kind of investment of time or money.
What skills do I need for blogging?
There are very few steps to learn blogging which we will discuss below:
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Link Building
These were the simple steps to learn which will completely describe in this article. Adding a blog post
provides you with more possibilities to expand your internal skills.
You will have more content to promote which may be best for even more
marketing channels. As an example, you will find more opportunities to
promote new posts on social media websites.
1. What is Content Marketing?
A type of marketing that encompasses the creation and
sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media
posts) that does not Actively endorse a brand but is designed for a specific purpose to energize interest in its products or services.
2. What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the fusion of art and science aimed at improving the ranking of webpages in search engines such as Google.
Because search is one of the main ways in which individuals locate online content, with a focus on achieving higher rankings in search engine results can lead to an raise in
traffic to a website.
3. What is Social Media Marketing (SMM)?
Producing pertinent information that users will share with their own networks
helps brands enhance their visibility or reach. It also expands their reach
toward fans, potential customers and even potential employees when used
as a hiring instrument.
These social media platforms enable brands to engage with their target demographic to:
- Establish a brand identity;
- Boost sales figures;
- Generate web traffic;
- Build a audience of followers to share and engage with content.
4. What is Link Building?
Link building is the process of acquiring backlinks from other websites to link to specific pages on your website.
Its purpose is to boost the “authority” of your pages from the perspective of
Google so that these pages rank higher and convey more search traffic.
Now let’s move on the main point.
What is Blogging?
Blogging is the process that indicates the act of generating articles, photos, and other types of content and publishing them on a website.
include informal language, a relaxed ambiance, consistent refreshes.,
lifehacks, tips, and a high level of interaction with customers.
Best 15 FREE Platforms to Start Blogging:
were the few best platforms which offers free blog writing. But the
one, I would strongly recommended you to start blogging on Google
Blogger. This the best platform which provide free hosting and a free
domain name. If you are a beginner, you should use Google Blogger and just connect to Google AdSense.
How do I start my blog in 6 simple steps?
There are 5 steps you should follow to create a successful blog.
- Choose a Perfect name for a Blog.
- Start Your Blog (recommended to choose blogger).
- Find the ideas for Blog Topic.
- Create high-quality content for blog.
- Promote or Market your blog content.
- Make Money with Blog
we will apply these steps on one of the best blogging platforms we
discuss above. As a Blogger and having experience of 15 months, I would
recommend you to start a blog on Blogger.com, otherwise you can choose
any one of them mentioned above.
Start a blog on Blogger.com with easy steps:
Blogger allow users to edit blogs, publish the blogs from anywhere using the app or save them as drafts.
Quick guidance from posts and drafts is easily reachable from a list. Users
can fasten or affix photos by taking a picture with a Blogger app or choosing
pictures from their photo galleries.
BLOGGING – STEP #1: Choose a Perfect name for a Blog
- Identify Your Passion and Skill.
- Look for Resolving an Issue.
- Allocate Time in Research.
- Analyze Your Competitive Environment.
- Find Out Your Intended Demographic.
- Look for Goods or Offerings in the Niche.
- Test Your Niche in Real-Time.
BLOGGING – STEP #2: Start Your Blog
- Once you’ve settled on your niche, you need to know how to build and run a blog.
- The good news is, you hardly need any web development expertise required to achieve this objective.
- In fact, I’m pretty confident that you can get a
professional-looking blog up and running in less than an hour.
BLOGGING – STEP #3: Find the ideas for Blog Topic
- Communication of SEO, there’s one strategy you shouldn’t ever miss: Creating high-quality content.
- In order to gain attention or recognition of search engines, your blog needs to indicate relevance. And the the sole dependable method, to do this is to
consistently publish informative and valuable content.
- Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to come up with content topics that content that readers and search engines consider pertinent.
- There will be slow days when you simply can’t think of anything to write about.
That’s why I put together this list of 25 ideas to generate blog
posts. With this at your disposal, you’ll have a sufficient supply of content ideas to maintain the freshness of your blog for months.
BLOGGING – STEP #4: Create high-quality content for blog
- It’s one thing to be able to come up incorporate captivating content concepts, it’s another to actually write them.
- The thing is, there are thousands — if not millions — of blogs out
there who may provide comparable content to yours. If you want your blog to
stand out, you must enhance each aspect of your blog writing
Your blog’s appearance? That’s only of secondary importance.
What really matters is the value that you can offer your readers
through or by your content. This comprehensive guide to blog content writing will provide you with a clear path.
BLOGGING – STEP #5: Promote or Market your blog content
- First, make sure your blog is a prominent link displayed on your website menu.
- Throughout your website, motivate readers to explore your blog.
- Also, include a subscription call-to-action (CTA) featured on your website so that visitors have the option to register to receive new posts.
- Ultimately, it’s important to remember
that blog promotion won’t occur instantly.
BLOGGING – STEP #6: Make Money with Blog
- In the final step, you will acquire the knowledge of how to generate income from your blog.
- From tons of ways to make money blogging, there are only handful of monetization approaches that offer the highest return on investment (ROI).
- And you must learn about them so you can determine which one is the ideal choice fit for your blog.
Blogging Full Course for Beginners Summary
Blogging is a small business idea with the capability or potential to make thousands of dollars per month, whether by boosting product sales for your own brand, earning earnings from affiliate program commissions, or creating available space for digital advertising sales.
In the article, we completely discuss about all the information that are required for Blogging. Blogging is a method from which millions of people earn. Some of them are those who are not educated but still they earn from blogging. And with my estimation, they earn $500-$2,000 per month. So without wasting any time, let’s go.
I hope this article was helpful for you, for any inquiry please comment us in the below comment section. Or contact us at our Gmail: [email protected]